A month after I started this blog, I published what I thought was a throwaway post, entitled “35 Important truths I’ve learned about life”. It was nothing but 35 sweeping aphorisms I had collected as they occurred to me.
But it was a huge hit, gained me hundreds of new subscribers and still brings new people to Fight Till You win.
In honor of my 20th blog post, here are 35 More Important Truths I’ve Learned About Life.
1) Responsibility is always the very first step to freedom.
2) Fast money doesn’t last and neither do short-term gains.
3) Money can fix a lot but it can’t fix a broken attitude/mindset.
4) Your mind is only as strong as you are. If you are weak, then your mind is weak.
5) Your life will begin to improve when you define precisely what “improve” means to you.
6) Without sensitivity, life loses its magic.
7) Anger and emotion are strategically counterproductive.
8) Happy people do not hate others. They show kindness instead.
9) No one is ever defeated until defeat has been accepted as reality.
10) People are influenced by their actions not by reason so much as by “feelings”.
11) The right woman will help your income grow, the wrong woman will shrink your income.
12) You cannot turn a whore into a housewife.
13) If a relationship takes a lot of work, you are not compatible.
14) I said this last time, but as a reminder: You will never be great by being a copy of your idol.
15) Being jacked is the ultimate confidence booster when it comes to your place in society.
16) Yawning in front of people reveals a lack of self-control and character.
17) Intelligence is not fixed, it can be developed.
18) Nothing is as contagious as enthusiasm unless it is a lack of enthusiasm.
19) Procrastination is a guest who prefers to visit the lazy, and never feels at home with the busy and diligent.
20) We have a generation obsessed with looking successful instead of being successful.
21) There is no reason to do shit you hate. None.
22) Aristotle was on to something when he said, “Mothers are fonder than fathers of their children because they are more certain they are their own”.
23) There is no subtler compliment that one person can pay to another than listening to him or her.
24) “The Art of War for Women” is one of the best studies of Art of War ever written. Don’t let that title fool you.
25) The longer you doubt yourself, the more time you waste. And that’s time you can never get back.
26) Everything is judged by its appearance, what is unseen counts for nothing.
27) If the road you’re traveling is always easy, you’re likely going the wrong way.
28) It’s not about when you start or how long it takes, it’s about how far you’re willing to go.
29) The more attention you pay an enemy, the stronger you make him.
30) What is offered for free is dangerous- it usually involves a trick or a hidden obligation.
31) You can act your way out of problems, but you can’t think your way out of it.
32) You don’t “have” motivation. You build it.
33) You don’t really know someone until you know what they struggle with most.
34) The moment of victory is often the moment of greatest peril.
35) To achieve real growth in this life, you have to struggle and suffer. There is no other way.